Teletalk Balance Transfer System (2024)! Teletalk brought great magic. If you run out of money to talk to your loved ones, Transfer them from your phone to Balance. Teletalk brings you great things. You can use this feature only from Teletalk to Teletalk. Those who use the prepaid Teletalk can use this topic.
You can easily transfer your Balance by dialing a PIN code. A transfer of a lot of money. You can find out all about Teletalk here. We get all the updated topics very quickly. We want you to know everything and enjoy it. Teletalk is now one of the successes. Teletalk provides very good quality service.
We consider all the issues and bring them to you. We bring these things to you in a very simple way, so that there is no problem for you. Hope your hard work will be successful if you benefit from these issues.
We do not want you to get in the wrong; we want you to read the entire post before you do the job. Ask who you enjoy your life to be and others. File Sharing App is a powerful cross-platform content transfer solution for Android transfer to iPhone & iOS transfer to Android supporting all the major smartphones and tablets platforms. It also includes iPhone transfer or Android transfer Phone Replication and more. This Smart Transfer.
Table of Contents:
Teletalk Balance Transfer System:
- Subscribers can avail Balance Transfer service by using shortcode *124* Pin*Amount* Receivers mobile number#.
Teletalk Balance Transfer Limit:
You can send from a minimum of 10 Taka to a maximum of 50 Taka through Teletalk. This will allow you to send from Teletalk prepaid to another Teletalk prepaid number.
Teletalk Balance Transfer bKash:
You can transfer the balance from Teletalk through Bkash if you want. In that case, you need to be a Teletalk prepaid package subscriber. Of course, you can enjoy this balance transfer facility after 30 days of activation of your Teletalk SIM.
Balance Transfer Service:
- All Prepaid subscribers are eligible to enjoy this service.
- USSD for Balance Transfer service is *124*pin*Amount*MSISDN# (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678 ).
- Minimum BDT 10 and Maximum BDT 50 can be transferred in a single transaction.
- Balance transfer service is only allowed for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid numbers.
- Daily maximum transfer limit BDT 500
- Daily maximum transfer times: 10 Times
- Monthly maximum transfer amount of BDT 1000
Comment on how our posts feel. Your feelings about the post, and our engagement with you. Stay with us Thank you for visiting our website