Today, we discuss this Robi to Robi Balance Transfer System for you. Bangladeshi one of the biggest and most popular Telecom Companies “Robi” has come to Robi Balance Transfer System for their valuable prepaid and postpaid customers. The Robi Customers who want to know or are active in this Robi Balance service, just read this full Content to get all updated information.
Here, I will share with all Robi prepaid and postpaid Customers about the Robi to Robi Balance Transfer system. If you want to know about the Robi Balance Transfer, just follow the condition below.
Table of Contents:
Robi Balance Transfer:
To make your life much easier, Robi introduces a new Balance Transfer service. Now, at first, you can easily transfer credit to your friends and family members who use Robi, anytime you want. Also, for the first time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid customers can request for balance to any Robi number.
To Transfer Balance:
- Now, you don’t have to register to use the Robi balance transfer service. To transfer, just type the amount
For example 20 in a text message body and send SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number.
- You will be auto-registered for the service after the first transaction
- You will also get a PIN code after a successful transfer. Please use the PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off to 1210.
- To transfer the balance using IVR please need to dial 1210.
- Please needs to dial *140*6*1# to transfer the balance.
You May Also Like Robi Number Check Code.
To Request For Balance:
- You need to have only 60 Paisa in your Main account to request.
- Just type the requested amount
For example 25 a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number.
- Donors will receive the request as an SMS.
- Please need to dial *140*6*2# to request for balance
When you receive a Request:
To accept the request, reply to the SMS with Y
Reply to the SMS with N
To block the requestor, reply to the SMS with B
Robi To Robi Mobile Balance Transfer Charge:
- VAT + SD + SC from sender 2 Taka
- VAT, SD & SC from receiver BDT 2 + (from the receiving amount).
Robi Balance Transfer Terms & Conditions:
- In order to use the balance transfer service, your connection must be active for at least 30 days.
- A postpaid customer can transfer a total of Tk. 500 per day but a maximum of Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- A prepaid customer can transfer a total of Tk. 500 per day but a maximum of Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- For both prepaid & postpaid, the minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5 and the monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
- The transfer amount must be a whole number (e.g. BDT 15.30 is not valid).
- VAT + SD + SC conditions apply.
Now all customers can easily know about the Robi Balance Transfer System. If you want to know the Robi Balance Transfer Code, Robi Balance Transfer 2023, Robi Balance Transfer to Robi, Robi to Robi Balance Transfer, or all updated information, please visit our site and follow our all articles.
We hope you will get all the updated information for you. If have you any questions about this service, please comment on the box. We will try to best to solve your problems. Thanks to all Robi users for being with us.
For Details Information, please call 123 or SMS HELP to 1210 number.