Today, we discuss about this Robi to Robi Balance Transfer System for you. Bangladeshi one of the biggest and most popular Telecom Company “Robi” has come Robi Balance Transfer System for their valuable prepaid and postpaid customers. The Robi Customers who want to know or active this Robi Balance service, just read this full Content to get all update information.
Here, I will share for all Robi prepaid and postpaid Customers to about Robi to Robi Balance Transfer system. If you want to know about the Robi Balance Transfer, just follow the condition on the below.
Robi Balance Transfer:
To make your life much easier, Robi introduces a new Balance Transfer service. Now, at first you can easily transfer credit to your friends and family member who use Robi, anytime you want. Also, for the first time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid customers can request for balance to any Robi number.
To Transfer Balance:
- Now, you don’t have to register for using the Robi balance transfer service. To transfer, just type the amount
For example: 20 in a text message body and send SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number.
- You will be auto registered for the service after the first transaction
- You will also get a PIN code after successful transfer. Please use the PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off to 1210.
- To transfer balance using IVR please need to dial 1210.
- Please needs to dial *140*6*1# to transfer balance.
You May Also Like: Robi Number check Code.
To Request For Balance:
- You need to have only 60 Paisa in your Main account to request.
- Just type the request amount
For example: 25 a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number.
- Donor will receive the request as an SMS.
- Please need to dial *140*6*2# to request for balance
When you Receive a Request:
To accept the request, reply the SMS with Y
To discard the request, reply the SMS with N
To block the requestor, reply the SMS with B
Robi To Robi Mobile Balance Transfer Charge:
- VAT + SD + SC from sender 2 Taka
- VAT, SD & SC from receiver BDT 2 + (from the receiving amount).
Robi Balance Transfer Terms & Conditions:
- In order to use balance transfer service, your connection must be active for at least 30 days.
- A postpaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- A prepaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- For both prepaid & postpaid, minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5 and monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
- Transfer amount must be a whole number (e.g. BDT 15.30 is not valid).
- VAT + SD + SC conditions apply.
Now all customers can get to easily know about the Robi Balance Transfer System. If you want to know Robi Balance Transfer Code, Robi Balance Transfer 2020, Robi Balance Transfer to Robi, Robi to Robi Balance Transfer or all update information, please visit our site and follow our all article.
We hope you will get all update information for you. Have you any question about this service, please comment the box. We will try to best to solve your problems. Thanks all Robi users for being with us.
For Details Information, please call 123 or SMS HELP to 1210 number.
More from my site
Hello, I’m Mk from Dinajpur, Bangladesh. I’m the owner of offernibo.com. I always Write about Latest Technology, Telecommunication and Other Information on my website. You are Welcome to visit my Website to read Latest offers & Promotion.