Banglalink Balance Transfer Code To Robi, GP & Airtel! Welcome to Banglalink new topic to you. No more worries anymore. Banglalink has made life easier now. Banglalink brings Balance Transfer System. You can now easily send one SIM to banglalink SIM. You must have two operators.
Banglalink is now the best of all. You can now send balance to your people in a very easy way. You can use the new SIM if you are 1 months old, you cannot use this disc before 1 month. You can find out about all the Banglalink in our blog here. Let us know about these things you love to share.
You will receive a pin number in reply to the registration SMS. You will require this pin number to transfer balance every time on wards. Balance transfer service will also be available in Prepaid USSD menu. Also Like – Banglalink SMS Pack
Banglalink Balance Transfer Process:
- Just Need to Dial *1000# – Balance Transfer –Set PIN –New PIN – Confirm New PIN – (Pop Up Message) “You have successfully set your new PIN.
To Transfer Balance:
- Dial *1000# –Balance Transfer – Amount – Enter the number –Enter your PIN
To Pin Change:
- Dial *1000# – Change PIN – Enter Current PIN – Enter NEW PIN – Confirm PIN
Banglalink Balance Transfer Code Terms & Condition:
- Dial *1000# – Change PIN – Enter Current PIN – Enter NEW PIN –Confirm PIN
- Minimum Tk.10 and maximum Tk.100 can be transferred in a single transaction (Without any fraction amount)
- Maximum Tk.500 in a day and Tk.1000 in a month can be transferred
- Amount should be a round figure and should be typed in number only without any text (e.g. 50). No fraction will be allowed.
- You need to register for the service by dialing *1000# USSD code
- Daily limit would be lapsed every night at 12:00AM
- 2.55 (including VAT, SD & SC) from the sender’s balance
- 2.55 (including VAT, SD & SC) from receiver
We hope that you will like this topic. If you any problem or any complain, you can clear it by writing a comment on our comment box. Thank you for visiting our website.
More from my site
Hello, I’m Mk from Dinajpur, Bangladesh. I’m the owner of offernibo.com. I always Write about Latest Technology, Telecommunication and Other Information on my website. You are Welcome to visit my Website to read Latest offers & Promotion.