Banglalink New Balance Transfer Code 2023 Update
Banglalink New Balance Transfer Code 2023 Update! Welcome to Banglalink new topic for you. No more worries anymore. Banglalink has made life easier now. Banglalink brings Balance Transfer System. You can now easily send one SIM to banglalink SIM. You must have two operators.
Banglalink is now the best of all. You can now send the balance to your people in a very easy way. use the new SIM if you are 1 month old, you cannot use this disc before 1 month. You can find out about all the Banglalink in our blog here. Let us know about these things you love to share.
You will receive a pin number in reply to the registration SMS. You will require this pin number to transfer the balance every time onwards. Balance transfer service will also be available in the Prepaid USSD menu. Also Like – Banglalink SMS Pack
Banglalink Balance Transfer Process:
- Just Need to Dial *1000# – Balance Transfer –Set PIN –New PIN – Confirm New PIN – (Pop Up Message) “You have successfully set your new PIN.
- Dial *1000# –Balance Transfer – Amount – Enter the number –Enter your PIN
To Pin Change:
- Dial *1000# – Change PIN – Enter Current PIN – Enter NEW PIN – Confirm PIN
Banglalink Balance Transfer Code Terms & Conditions:
- Dial *1000# – Change PIN – Enter Current PIN – Enter NEW PIN –Confirm PIN
- Minimum Tk.10 and maximum Tk.100 can be transferre in a single transaction (Without any fraction amount)
- Maximum Tk.500 in a day and Tk.1000 in a month can be transferred
- The amount should be a round figure and should be typed in number only without any text (e.g. 50). No fraction will be allowed.
- You need to register for the service by dialing *1000# USSD code
- The daily limit would lapse every night at 12:00 AM
- 2.55 (including VAT, SD & SC) from the sender’s balance
- 2.55 (including VAT, SD & SC) from receiver
We hope that you will like this topic. If you have any problems or complaints, you can clear them up by writing a comment in our comment box. Thank you for visiting our website.